Thursday, June 18, 2015

Getting Organized for Next Year!

Well I've been out of school now for 8 days and so far so good! I've been working hard on many projects for next school year.  I'm also excited because after 2 years of moving classrooms, I DON'T HAVE TO this year! I kinda didn't know what to do with myself honestly. I'm so used to packing everything up not letting most of if stay! Anyway it's good news, I get to conquer some projects that have been neglected in 2 moves so yay!

Anyway I'd like to show you what I've been working on!

This year I made 3 different Teacher Binders for the 2015-2016 School Year, and I may be making more!

These are the 2 that are new this year and they both feature an editable file so you can add your name to the lesson planner or teacher binder!

 Get the Rainbow Binder here!
Get the Modern Chevron Binder here!


Last year's binder is all updated too!
Get the Gray Chevron Binder here!
Do you use a Teacher Binder to stay organized?!




No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...