Sunday, October 27, 2013

a busy weekend!

I've been busy busy busy! I swear I need more time in a day! My first project for the weekend was to come up with a new way to organize some of my math tools and word work materials. When I moved classrooms this year I was left with 2 of these rainbow cart storage systems...
let's just say I found something else at Big Lots that will hopefully work much better!
There's even a little support beam under each compartment! They are so awesome I bought 2. One for math tools and manipulatives the other for word work. I don't have them all labeled yet because my other labels are at school. I can't wait to take them to school next Friday when we have a work day.

I also did a little work on making some word work worksheets, a rainbow writing sheet and sight word practice sheet too.


Did I mention report cards are going home next Monday?! Oh it will be quite a busy week and how could I forget about Halloween! Nighty Night

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...