Saturday, January 18, 2014

27 days!

It's been 1,2,3...27 days since I last blogged. Whoops!  Our last two weeks have been pretty good but I'm excited to have a 3 day weekend for sure.  I have had an awesome week aside from school, I got back into CrossFit and Zumba.  I totally need the stress relief that working brings me! It's nice to have an hour where I don't have to do anything for school. I'm new to First Grade this year so I feel like I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have something that I have to do. (It's been said that I may be a little bit of an over-achiever...I don't know what they're talking about!) What do you do to relieve stress and just forget about everything that you have to do? I have felt soo much better this week, I've worked out 5 times, including today (BRU-TAL, I tell you!) We did a workout at CrossFit called the Dirty Thirty, 30 reps (or cals) of 12 different exercises or movements. I was exhausted!

 My friend pinned these this morning and it pretty much sums it up!

Ok moving on! I recently made this fun pack for my students, unfortunately the laminator is broken so we haven't got to do any of the activities yet :( There are 3 math and 3 literacy activities. I'm putting it on sale for $2 this weekend, that's 50% off! Click on the first picture to go to my TpT store.







Just some of the activities! You can download a preview at my store.

Here's what I'm working on right now, a new Valentine pack! I love red, purple and pink together, it's one of my favorite color combinations. I'm totally inspired to make to make something cute! What do you think?
Have a great Saturday!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...