Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Stock-Up!


Today I'm blogging about my Best Selling Item in my teachers pay teachers store, my MATH STRATEGY POSTERS!
But before I get to the posters I'll explain a little about how they came to be and how to use them.  So nearly 2 years almost I was on cloud 9 because I had FINALLY got a teaching job and I was enrolled in this class called MTI, or Mathematical Thinking for Instruction. This class was unbelievably powerful and I just pretty spend the next few months in awe. This class taught me so much about number sense and different ways to solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. And the whole time all I could think was "I wish someone would have taught me math this way" everything just made so much more sense to me. That is why I created these posters! They are specifically for 2nd and 3rd but can be applied to 4th and 5th as well. 










You can get all of my posters here!

But here is a freebie for you! I'm giving you my addition on a number line for free!
Go to my facebook page and like it to get your freebie, click here!

I hope you enjoy your freebie, go back and find more freebies, click the picture below!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...