Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourth of July and a birthday sale!

I'm on vacation! Oh summer how I love thee! It's hard to believe it's already the 4th of July nearly and my birthday on the 6th.  I'll be turning the big 2-9 :(  But that's alright, I'll have a fun 4th and a fun 6th!  

How I've been spending my summer...
I moved into the building from a portable switching from third to first, I'm super excited but super overwhelmed with all my stuff!  Aside from the stuff that was already in the portable I brought in about 8 bins, 2 rolling organizers, 22 books bins and 30 student baskets that were in my basement.  (I have no idea that I had this much stuff!)  I'm not really sure where to start on this organizing project... Thankfully it's not August yet! LOL!

anyway moving on... SALE TIME!

Click on the picture to go to my TpT Store and check out my products!

Oh and follow me on Bloglovin!

Erika


1 comment :

Susan said...

I found you through The Learning Tree linky! Congratulations on your move. Very exciting! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read about your new journey! Good Luck! And, Happy Early BIrthday!
Susan
www.thoughtsfrommrss.blogspot.com

I'm new to blogging. Stop by if you have a chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...