Monday, July 22, 2013

New Classroom Decor!

I've been hard at work designing my own classroom decor this summer...little did I know that it was going to be SUPER difficult to upload/reduce/compress the file.  It took me over a week of trying different things but finally I just broke down and split my files into two separate purchases. That 100mb limit is a bit frustrating, but all in all my new product looks great! I'm super excited to go to school and get it put up and organize my room.  This past week I moved homes! Very exciting but I hate moving it's sooo much work! I'm living much closer to the action of downtown and can pretty much walk everywhere I would want to go! Even the lake!

Here's a preview of my my classroom decor pack, what do you think? Click on the first picture to go to my TpT store!






 This is my welcome sign and bunting pack! It would look so cute in your class too! Click the picture to go to my TpT store!

Ok well I have some more unpacking/vacuuming to do...I'd rather eat ice cream...or something fun! Anyway, happy Monday only 6 weeks til school starts!

Erika

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...