Wednesday, September 18, 2013

12 days in...

Wow! It's the twelfth day of school already and it has been amazing! First graders are super busy and the day just flies by.  We are having lots of fun and doing lots of learning as well.  Here are some pictures of things we have been working on.

I used Lyndsey Kuster's pack Friends in First were my student meet the First Grade Experts and learned to be Responsible, Respectful and Safe.  The kids loved the activities.
One of my lovely parent volunteers hung up the projects, everyone loves them!
We also made "selfies" out of paper, they are quite cute, right?

I used Angie Neal's (from Fall into First) freebie  David Learns School Rules to make the shirts, heads, and arms.

Well I'm to work on my new apple math activities!



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...