Sunday, December 1, 2013

How was your Thanksgiving Break? (It's sale time)

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! I spent mine doing projects around the house and readying a new freebie for my first facebook frenzy next weekend.  What did you do over the break? I really enjoyed sleeping in all week ;)





In other exciting news I'm super excited to buy some stuff on my tpt wish list, the cyber monday and tuesday sale starts tomorrow! My store is on sale from now until Tuesday click on the picture above! What are some of your wishlist products that you will be purchasing during the sale?

Here are just some of mine!




I don't know about you but I'm very happy to be going back to school tomorrow I can't wait to see my 23 little friends!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...