Thursday, December 5, 2013

What did you buy at the big sale?

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share what I bought during the Teachers Pay Teachers sale! I could have purchased so much more but I had to limit myself and just pick out the items from my  wish list that I could really use.

I'm new to using centers in my classroom since I didn't do them with 3rd graders last year, so I'm in the process of making centers and printing and cutting and printing and cutting and laminating and laminating. I think about how I'll be so prepared next year! Yeah pipe dreams I'm sure!

Anyway here are my awesome purchases!



The I was in need of some stuff teaching R-controlled vowels, we've had a lot of fun with Pirate Rrrrsss that's for sure!
5. Phonics Cards -I got these to make a focus

So now I'm printing and cutting like crazy.

In other news I'm taking part in my first Facebook Frenzy! Tomorrow starting at 8am EST you can collect freebies by visiting my facebook fan site and others!

and collect those freebies!

TGIF! almost

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...